Today, more than ever before in human history, we are facing a disconnection epidemic.
Did you know that 1 in 4 of us will experience mental health issues this year alone? A few facts:
- Current surveys revealed that around 60% of people with mental health problems waited over a year to tell the people closest to them that they have a problem.
- Research indications that up to 90% of people with mental health problems feel some form of humiliation & stigma, whether from friends, family, work colleagues. It does not have be this way!
- Depression is quickly becoming more widespread, especially in our busy, stressful, modern lives. We may be more digitally connected than ever before to social media, our phones and tablets, laptops and computer, nevertheless we are becoming more disconnected from the things that matter most to us – connection to those we love the most.
- When we feel disconnected from the world, it’s like there is a huge empty void inside of us, a feeling like something’s missing, no matter that the reality is that we are surrounded by many friends and wonderful families who are truly there for support if we just ask for it.
- People who suffer depression often look for things to try to fill this emptiness like food, alcohol, drugs and any addictive behaviour. However, the only thing which can really fill the emptiness is a greater sense of meaningful connection, firstly and foremost to ourselves and to others.
The first steps to take is having a conversation about mental health to our loved ones, our families, our friends, therapist etc… it helps when you have the support and understanding of those who know you. The stigma associated with mental illness and depression can be changed if you “buy-in’, I have helped people who have improved their relationships by breaking down this stereotype and shame associated with mental illness, we all want to belong and be acknowledged!
What can ‘empowerment – freedom – success’ mean for YOU?
Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool that empowers you the client to achieves results like no other therapy. By using a series of Rapid Transformational Therapy™ (RTT™) techniques and my clinical experience of working with clients and understanding exactly what the client’s needs are, I will help you to pinpoint your most deep-rooted issues, values, ideals and beliefs and to understand the significance of these facets of who you are. When you truly understand who you are
and why you have certain beliefs, attitudes or issues
, you gain powerful emotional release, make lasting and permanent changes and above all, you can take control over your life.
From the moment you come to see me I will set you up for success and will work with you one on one for specific issues and identifying what it is that you really want out of hypnotherapy. I use Regression as a vital tool to get back to the cause of your issue(s) so that you may understand the WHY
to your issues. Your mind knows the why, the when and the how you got your issues and hypnosis gives you that access
to your subconscious mind. Once you know the how and the why, I will help you remove that old, outdated issue or belief and remove it permanently. It may take a few sessions for something that is deep rooted, and you know what? I have the time for you.
I will teach you how to get you mind and body working for you, not against you. To feel better, to gain confidence and change your old thought patterns. Many people don’t know this, but your mind’s main purpose is to protect you and keep you safe, to prevent you being at risk or in any danger
. I always say that understanding is power, and the understanding gained through hypnosis is the most releasing transformative power that has improved the lives of my clients rapidly and permanently.
If you want these changes, I require YOUR BUY-IN
, it takes work, it takes effort and it will take some of your time. I give you a personal hypnosis recording MP3 that is specifically created just for you. I ask that you listen to it every day for 90 days, and some ask why? Well, if you want permanent changes at a fundamental subconscious level, if you want to update your internal computer reprogram, then it is essential that you do the work.
I’m all about changing the world one life at a time…